Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 10 March 2021 & STATUS REPORT

MillionYearPicnic

Mar 7, 2021, 7:04:02 PM3/7/21
to MillionYearPicnic

Pleasant greetings,

This is the shiplist for Wednesday, 10 March 2021.

The Million Year Picnic is STILL NOT open for browsers.

STUFF & THINGS

1. March Previews Orders
2. Hours for this week!
3. DC UPDATE & books we're still waiting for...
4. Other books we're still waiting for...
5. Books received between orders...
6. Shiplists & Shortages

1. PREVIEWS ORDERS FOR MARCH 2021

If you could please get us your orders by Friday, 12 March 2021, we would very much appreciate it! Let us know if you need more time.

Diamond's March 2021 PREVIEWS catalog (for books shipping in May 2021), which include Marvel, is here:

https://www.previewsworld.com/catalog

The DC CONNECT #10 catalog is available on Lunar and you can download the PDF directly here:

https://www.lunardistribution.com/files/dc_connect_10.pdf

2. HOURS FOR THIS WEEK!!! -- Tony & Kelly have swapped Wednesday & Thursday:

Tony will be in tomorrow, Monday (3/8) from 11am until at least 5pm.

Tuesday (3/9), Will Carper will be covering from 9am-3pm.

Wednesday (3/10), NEW COMIC BOOK DAY, Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Thursday (3/11), Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

Friday (3/12), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Saturday (3/13), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Sunday (3/14) Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

If you have questions or want to put in an order for curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery with a $15 minimum to Cambridge, Watertown, Arlington, Medford, Somerville, Waltham, Belmont, or Lexington contact us via email, milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763.

3. DC Update & Books Still Missing

We only got TWO catch-up books this past week, FUTURE STATE AQUAMAN #2 (OF 2) and SUICIDE SQUAD #1. We've also previously gotten TITANS BURNING RAGE TP but it hadn't make it on my list.

DC shortages from early 2021:

FUTURE STATE DARK DETECTIVE #1 (OF 4)
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE KARA ZOR-EL SUPERWOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SWAMP THING #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE THE FLASH #1 (OF 2)

DC shortages from the week of 1/27/2021 we're still waiting on:

BATMAN THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #8 (OF 8)
FUTURE STATE AQUAMAN #1 (OF 2)
STRANGE ADVENTURES #8 (OF 12)
TITANS BURNING RAGE TP

DC shortages from the week of 2/3/2021 we're still waiting on:

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES BEFORE THE DARKNESS VOL 01 HC

DC shortages from the week of 2/10/2021 we're still waiting on:

ABSOLUTE PLANETARY HC
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #2 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #2 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #2 (OF 2)
GREEN LANTERN SEASON TWO #11 (OF 12)
SWEET TOOTH THE RETURN #4 (OF 6) (MR)

We've received all shortages that have happened since 2/10.

4. Books we're still waiting for from Diamond (or other sources):

ASADORA GN VOL 01
BARNABY HC VOL 04 (Still waiting for partial order)
DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #2 2ND Printing (MR)
DEVILS DOMINION #2 (MR)
KING IN BLACK GWENOM VS CARNAGE #3 (OF 3)
MARVEL #4 (OF 6)
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT GN VOL 15
MY MONSTER SECRET GN VOL 22
RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE #198 JAN 2021
THE UNION #2 (OF 5)
X OF SWORDS HC
ZOM 100 BUCKET LIST OF THE DEAD GN VOL 01

5. Books received between orders or in this order...

BARNABY HC VOL 04 (They're supposedly sending us some)
CELLS AT WORK BABY GN VOL 01
DEAD DEMONS DEDEDEDE DESTRUCTION GN VOL 09 (MR)

6. Shiplists and Shortages for this week.

Delayed by Diamond

NIGHT HUNTERS #2 (OF 4)
RIN-NE GN VOL 38 (they are only sending us ONE copy of the many we ordered)

Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 10 March 2021

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #61
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN LAST REMAINS COMPANION TP
ASTER SC GN VOL 02 MIXED UP MAGIC
AUTUMNAL #5
BARNABY HC VOL 04 (Partial shipment)
BIRTHRIGHT #47
BLACK HAMMER VISIONS #2 (OF 8)
BLACK PANTHER EPIC COLLECTION TP PANTHERS PREY
BLADE RUNNER 2029 #3
BLADE RUNNER ORIGINS #1
BREAKLANDS TP
CHILDREN OF ATOM #1
CINEFEX #172
COMMANDERS IN CRISIS #6 (OF 12) (MR)
COMPLETE CHESTER GOULD DICK TRACY HC VOL 29
CONAN THE BARBARIAN #19
COVID CHRONICLES A COMICS ANTHOLOGY GN (Note, this is published by Graphic Mundi and differs from the anthology of the same name published by Artists, Writers, & Artisans Inc. that was released in December 2020)
DAREDEVIL #28
DEAD DEMONS DEDEDEDE DESTRUCTION GN VOL 09 (MR)
DEADPOOL NERDY 30 #1
DEEP BEYOND #2 (OF 12)
DRAGON BALL SUPER GN VOL 12
ETERNALS #3
GOON #13
GRIMM FAIRY TALES #46
HAIKYU GN VOL 43
HOME SICK PILOTS #4 (MR)
ILLUSTRATORS MAGAZINE #30 (missing copy from last week)
IMMORTAL HULK #44
INCREDIBLE NELLIE BLY GN
KARMEN #1 (MR)
LAST WITCH #3
LEGEND OF ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS GN VOL 08
LOW TP VOL 05 LIGHT BRINGS LIGHT (MR)
LUNA #2 (OF 5) (MR)
MIGHTY MORPHIN #5
NEIL GAIMAN NORSE MYTHOLOGY #6
NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #1
OZY AND MILLIE YR GN VOL 02 PERFECTLY NORMAL
POST YORK TP
PROCTOR VALLEY ROAD #1 (MR)
RAT QUEENS #25 (MR)
RED SONJA THE SUPERPOWERS #3
REED CRANDALL ILLUSTRATOR OF COMICS SC
RESIDENT ALIEN YOUR RIDES HERE #4
RIN-NE GN VOL 38 (Partial shipment)
SCOUTS HONOR #3
SEA OF STARS #9
SEEKERS OF AWETO GN VOL 01 HUNT IS ON
SERA & ROYAL STARS TP VOL 02
SERIAL #2
SKIP BEAT GN VOL 45
SPECTER INSPECTORS #2 (OF 5)
SPY X FAMILY GN VOL 04
STAR WARS #12
STEPHEN MCCRANIES SPACE BOY TP VOL 09
STRANGE ACADEMY #9
SUNEATER #3 (OF 9) (MR)
THOR AND LOKI DOUBLE TROUBLE #1 (OF 4)
TONO MONOGATARI GN SHIGERU MIZUKI FOLKLORE
TRUE LIVES FABULOUS KILLJOYS NATIONAL ANTHEM #6 (OF 6)
VAMPIRELLA #18
VENOM BY DONNY CATES TP VOL 05 VENOM BEYOND
WASTED SPACE #20 (MR)
WHISPER OMNIBUS TP VOL 02
WOLVERINE BLACK WHITE BLOOD #4 (OF 4)
WRONG EARTH NIGHT AND DAY #3
X-FACTOR #8

DC Shiplist for Wednesday, 10 March 2021

AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #6 (OF 9) (MR)
BATMAN URBAN LEGENDS #1
GREEN LANTERN SEASON TWO #12 (OF 12)
JOKER #1