Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 16 December 2020 & STATUS REPORT

Million Year Picnic

Dec 13, 2020, 8:15:02 PM12/13/20
to MillionYearPicnic

Hey,

This is the shiplist for Wednesday, 16 December 2020.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Tony is out of the hospital! He is doing much better, but will not be back in the shop for a while. I appreciate your patience with me (Kelly) as I try to manage this thing.

If you have questions about a pending order, email me at milliony...@yahoo.com and I'll try and sort them out. I've already figured a bunch out. Our friend Jim is doing deliveries via bicycle for us and I'm still packing books to ship and for curbside pickup.

The Million Year Picnic is STILL NOT open for browsers.

HOWEVER, Kelly should be in the shop most days from 2pm-6pm (sometimes earlier, sometimes later) if you have questions or want to put in an order for curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery (to Cambridge, Watertown, Arlington, Medford, Somerville, Waltham, Belmont, or Lexington with a $15 minimum).

This week, our pal Will Carper is covering Tuesday (12/15) & Thursday (12/17) from 9am-3pm. Contact us via email, milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763.

--

PREVIEWS ORDERS!!!

December PREVIEWS Orders are due on Friday! I should have done this last week, but OH WELL.

This is the time of the month when we order books to be delivered two months in the future, so most of these titles will arrive in February 2021.

If you're looking for a new series to get into or want to see if an old favorite has been collected, this is is the place to look:

https://www.previewsworld.com/

Also, I uploaded the DC Connect #7 PDF for November to our website here:

https://www.themillionyearpicnic.com/dc_connect_7/

If you see stuff you want, PLEASE email us! milliony...@yahoo.com

--

Other ways to connect with us:

Tony put up some OLD BACK ISSUES on our @MYPComicsOnline Instagram page -- https://www.instagram.com/mypcomicsonline/ -- drop us an email at milliony...@yahoo.com if you're interested in anything you see there!

There are more old back issues in our Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MillionYearPicnicMA

Our main Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/myp_comics/

Our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/myp_comics/

Our Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/mypcomics/

Join this MYP email list: https://groups.google.com/g/millionyearpicnic

Take care,
The MYP Crew

--

Shortages

MY MONSTER SECRET GN VOL 22
WINGS OF FIRE SC GN VOL 04 DARK SECRET (we're getting the hardcover only)
X-MEN GOD LOVES MAN KILLS EXTENDED CUT GALLERY EDITION HC

DC Shorts

BATGIRL #50

Delayed by Diamond

TAARNA (2020) #1 (OF 6)

Miscellaneous

ASCENDER TP VOL 03 (MR) has been delayed until 12/23/2020
2000 AD JUNE 2020 PROG PACK - still waiting on the rest of our shipment
OCT201391 BARNABY HC VOL 04 - still waiting on the whole shipment
COMPLETE HATE HC PETER BAGGE (MR) - still waiting on the whole shipment

Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 16 December 2020

20TH CENTURY BOYS TP VOL 10 PERFECT ED URASAWA
ALTER EGO #167
AMERICAN RONIN #3 (OF 5) (MR)
BALLAD OF YAYA GN VOL 07 TRAP
BALLAD OF YAYA GN VOL 08 RETURN
BALLAD OF YAYA GN VOL 09 SONATA
BARBALIEN RED PLANET #2 (OF 5)
BIG GIRLS #5
BL METAMORPHOSIS GN VOL 03
BLACK CAT #1 KIB
BLADE RUNNER 2029 #1
BOMB QUEEN TRUMP CARD #4 (OF 4) (MR)
CAPTAIN AMERICA #26
CAT KID COMIC CLUB HC GN VOL 01
COMIC BOOK CREATOR #24
COMMANDERS IN CRISIS #3 (OF 12) (MR)
CYBERPUNK 2077 TRAUMA TEAM #4 (OF 4) (MR)
DEADPOOL #9
DECORUM #6 (MR)
DEJAH THORIS (2019) #9
DIE TP VOL 03 GREAT GAME (MR) - DELAYED from last week
DOCTOR WHO COMICS #2
DR STRANGE SURGEON SUPREME TP VOL 01 UNDER THE KNIFE
DRIFTING DRAGONS GN VOL 07
EXPANSE #1 (OF 4)
FANTASTIC FOUR #27
FIREFLY #24
GLEIPNIR GN VOL 08 (MR)
GOLDEN KAMUY GN VOL 19 (MR)
HEAD LOPPER #14 (MR)
HEAVY METAL #302 (MR)
IMMORTAL HULK #41
INVISIBLE MEN TRAILBLAZING BLACK ARTISTS OF COMIC BOOKS HC
IRON MAN #4
KICK-ASS VS HIT-GIRL #2 (OF 5) (MR)
KILLING RED SONJA #5
KING IN BLACK IMMORTAL HULK #1
KING TANK GIRL #2 (OF 5)
LIFE IS STRANGE PARTNERS IN TIME #3
LITTLE SHOPPE OF HORRORS #45
LOCKE & KEY IN PALE BATTALIONS GO #3 (OF 3)
LUMBERJANES TP VOL 16
MAGNIFICENT MS MARVEL #17
MAISON IKKOKU COLLECTORS EDITION TP VOL 02
MARVELS X TP
MERCY SPARX #14 (MR)
MMW GHOST RIDER HC VOL 02 DM VAR ED 297
MONSTER MUSUME GN VOL 16 (MR)
NEW MUTANTS #14
NIGHT HUNTERS #1 (OF 4)
ONCE & FUTURE #14
PAUL AT HOME GN
POST AMERICANA #1 (OF 6) (MR)
POWER RANGERS #2
PSYCHODRAMA ILLUSTRATED #3 (MR)
RECKLESS HC (MR)
RED MOTHER TP VOL 02
REMINA HC JUNJI ITO
RONIN ISLAND TP VOL 03
SAVAGE AVENGERS #16
SAVAGE DRAGON #255 (MR)
SECOND COMING ONLY BEGOTTEN SON #1
SEVEN TO ETERNITY #15
SOLID BLOOD #17
SPIDER-WOMAN TP VOL 01 BAD BLOOD
STAR TREK VOYAGER SEVENS RECKONING #2 (OF 4)
STAR WARS DARTH VADER #8
STILLWATER BY ZDARSKY & PEREZ #4 (MR)
SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN KING IN BLACK #2 (OF 5)
UQ HOLDER GN VOL 21 (MR)
URUSEI YATSURA GN VOL 08
VAMPIRELLA RED SONJA #12
WALKING DEAD DLX #5 (MR)
WE LIVE #3
WE ONLY FIND THEM WHEN THEYRE DEAD #4
WINGS OF FIRE HC GN VOL 04 DARK SECRET
WOLVERINE BLACK WHITE BLOOD #2 (OF 4)
X-FORCE #15

DC Shiplist for Wednesday, 16 December 2020

AMETHYST #6 (OF 6)
AQUAMAN #66 (ENDLESS WINTER)
BATMAN #105
BATMANS GRAVE #12 (OF 12)
CATWOMAN #28
DARK NIGHTS DEATH METAL #6 (OF 7)
GREEN LANTERN SEASON TWO #10 (OF 12)
JUSTICE LEAGUE #58 (ENDLESS WINTER)
NIGHTWING #77
RORSCHACH #3 (OF 12) (MR)
SUPERMAN #28
TALES FROM THE DARK MULTIVERSE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 (ONE SHOT)
TEEN TITANS ENDLESS WINTER SPECIAL #1 (ONE SHOT) (ENDLESS WINTER)
V FOR VENDETTA BLACK LABEL EDITION TP (MR)

--
(A) = Adult Readers
GN = Graphic Novel

This conversation is locked