Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 31 March 2021 & STATUS REPORT

MillionYearPicnic

Mar 28, 2021, 8:25:47 PM3/28/21
to MillionYearPicnic

Ciao,

This is the shiplist for Wednesday, 31 March 2021.

The Million Year Picnic is STILL NOT open for browsers.

STUFF & THINGS

1. PENNY by Karl Stevens delayed
2. Hours for this week!
3. DC UPDATE & books we're still waiting for...
4. Other books we're still waiting for...
5. Books received between orders...
6. Shiplists & Shortages

1. The PENNY graphic novel by Karl Stevens has been pushed BACK until May 4, 2021.

Apparently it's on the boat. Yes, THAT boat.

You may have read PENNY serialized in THE VILLAGE VOICE before the paper shut down. It's beautiful and surreal.

Diamond describes it thus:

"This colorful graphic novel features the philosophical and existential musings of a cat named Penny. Told through a collection of stories, Penny: A Graphic Memoir wanders through her colorful imagination as she recalls her humble beginnings on the streets of New York and waxes poetic about the realities of her sheltered life living in an apartment with her owners. Filled with ennui, angst, and vivid dreams, Penny proves that being a cat is more profound than we once thought."

Do you want a signed copy? Since we can't sell personalized books, if you'd like it personalized, you can reach out to us for pre-payment, $19.95 + tax = $21.20.

To put in an order, contact us via email, milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763 to arrange payment and curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery with a $15 minimum to Cambridge, Watertown, Arlington, Medford, Somerville, Waltham, Belmont, or Lexington.

2. HOURS FOR THIS WEEK!!! Note that Tony & Kelly swapped next weekend...

Tony will be in tomorrow, Monday (3/29) from 11am until at least 5pm.

Tuesday (3/30), Will Carper will be covering from 9am-3pm.

Wednesday (3/31), NEW COMIC BOOK DAY, Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

Thursday (4/1), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Friday (4/2), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Saturday (4/3), Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

Sunday (4/4), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

If you have questions or want to put in an order for curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery with a $15 minimum to Cambridge, Watertown, Arlington, Medford, Somerville, Waltham, Belmont, or Lexington contact us via email, milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763.

3. DC Update & Books Still Missing

Catch-up: We're giving up on waiting for Lunar and I found a few of the comics we're missing: FUTURE STATE JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 (OF 2) and BATMAN THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #8. When I get more, I'll update here.

As I feared, Lunar SCRATCHED OFF the missing FUTURE STATE books (AQUAMAN #1; BATMAN SUPERMAN #1; and SUPERMAN VS IMPERIOUS LEX #1) and did NOT include them in our latest shipment.

DC shortages from early 2021:

AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #4
FUTURE STATE DARK DETECTIVE #1 (OF 4)
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE KARA ZOR-EL SUPERWOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SWAMP THING #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE THE FLASH #1 (OF 2)

DC shortages from the week of 1/27/2021 we're still waiting on:

FUTURE STATE AQUAMAN #1 (OF 2)
STRANGE ADVENTURES #8 (OF 12)

DC shortages from the week of 2/3/2021 we're still waiting on:

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES BEFORE THE DARKNESS VOL 01 HC

DC shortages from the week of 2/10/2021 we're still waiting on:

ABSOLUTE PLANETARY HC
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #2 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #2 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #2 (OF 2)
GREEN LANTERN SEASON TWO #11 (OF 12)
SWEET TOOTH THE RETURN #4 (OF 6) (MR)

We've received all DC shortages that have happened since 2/10.

4. Books we're still waiting for from Diamond (or other sources):

JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE #427 (partial shipment)
MARVEL #4 (OF 6)
NIGHT HUNTERS #2 (OF 4)
THE UNION #2 (OF 5)
X OF SWORDS HC
X-MEN EPIC COLLECTION SENTINELS LIVE TP NEW PTG

5. Books received between orders or in this order...

ASADORA GN VOL 01 (FINALLY!!! Delayed from 1/20/2021)
BL METAMORPHOSIS GN VOL 04 (Delayed from last week)
HOUSE WITHOUT WINDOWS TP (Delayed from last week)
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT GN VOL 15 (Delayed from 1/20/2021)
RIN-NE GN VOL 38 (the rest of the shipment from 3/10/2021)
RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE #198 JAN 2021 (Delayed from 1/27/2021)
STAR WARS MANDALORIAN SCREEN COMIX TP VOL 01 SEASON 1 (Delayed from last week)

6. Shiplists and Shortages

NO DC SHORTAGES!!!

Diamond Shortages

DECORUM #7 (MR) (Partial Shipment)
DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE #557 (Partial Shipment)
DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE #558 (Partial Shipment)
DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE PRESENTS DALEKS (Partial Shipment)
FIREFLY BLUE SUN RISING HC VOL 01
KING IN BLACK GHOST RIDER #1
KORGI GN VOL 05 (OF 5) END OF SEASONS

Delayed by Diamond

GUNNERKRIGG COURT TP VOL 07

Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 31 March 2021

A SISTER GN (MR)
ADLER TP VOL 01 (MR)
ASADORA GN VOL 01 (FINALLY!!! Delayed from 1/20/2021)
AUTOBIOGRAPHIX HC
AVENGERS CURSE MAN-THING #1
BALLAD OF AMERICAN GRAPHIC BIOGRAPHY PAUL ROBESON SC
BANDETTE TP VOL 02 STEALERS KEEPERS TP
BETA RAY BILL #1 (OF 5) KIB
BLACK CAT #4
BLADE RUNNER 2049 STORYBOARDS HC
BLOOD ON TRACKS GN VOL 05 (MR)
CAPTAIN AMERICA #28
CINEMA PURGATORIO COLLECTION (MR)
CROSSOVER #5
DECORUM #7 (MR)
DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #7 (MR)
DESTINY NY #1
DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE #557 (Partial Shipment)
DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE #558 (Partial Shipment)
DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE #560
DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE PRESENTS DALEKS (Partial Shipment)
DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE SPECIAL #56 2021 YEAR BOOK
DOG MAN GN VOL 10 MOTHERING HEIGHTS
DRAGON AGE DARK FORTRESS #1 (OF 3)
EC ARCHIVES SHOCK ILLUSTRATED HC
EDGAR ALLAN POE'S SNIFTER OF BLOOD #6 (MR)
FANTASTIC FOUR ANTITHESIS TREASURY EDITION TP
FIREFLY #27
FLAMING CEREBUS COMICS ONE SHOT
GIGA #3
GRIMM FAIRY TALES #47
HAZARDS OF LOVE SC (MR)
HOUSE WITHOUT WINDOWS TP (Delayed from last week)
ILLUSTRATORS MAGAZINE #31
JIMBO ADVENTURES IN PARADISE GN
JOURNAL OF MY FATHER HC
JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE #428
KILLADELPHIA TP VOL 02 (MR)
KING IN BLACK RETURN OF VALKYRIES #4 (OF 4)
MARVEL ACTION SPIDER-MAN #1
MIRKA ANDOLFOS UNSACRED VOL 2 #5
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT GN VOL 15 (Delayed from 1/20/2021)
MY LITTLE PONY TRANSFORMERS TP FRIENDSHIP IN DISGUISE
PHANTOM COMP DAILIES HC VOL 21 1968-1970
PHOEBE & HER UNICORN GN VOL 13 UNICORN FAMOUS
POWER RANGERS UNLTD HEIR TO DARKNESS #1
REDNECK #30 (MR)
RIN-NE GN VOL 38 (Missing copies)
RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE #198 JAN 2021 (Delayed from 1/27/2021)
SECRETS OF CAMP WHATEVER SC
SERPIERI EROS BILINGUAL COLLECTION (MR)
SHADECRAFT #1
SHANG-CHI BY GENE LUEN YANG TP VOL 01 BROTHERS AND SISTERS
SILK #1 (OF 5)
STIG AND TILDE GN VOL 03 LOSER SQUAD
SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN KING IN BLACK #5 (OF 5)
THE UNION #4 (OF 5)
UNFINISHED BUSINESS HC
US AGENT #4 (OF 5)
USAGI YOJIMBO SAGA LIMITED ED HC VOL 09
USAGI YOJIMBO SAGA TP VOL 09
USAGI YOJIMBO WANDERERS ROAD #5 (OF 6)
VENGEANCE OF VAMPIRELLA #16
WITCHBLOOD #1
WITCHER FADING MEMORIES #4 (OF 4)
X-MEN #19
X-MEN LEGENDS #2
YOUNG HELLBOY THE HIDDEN LAND #2 (OF 4)

DC Shiplist for Wednesday, 31 March 2021

BATMAN CATWOMAN #4 (OF 12) (MR)
BATMANS GRAVE THE COMPLETE COLLECTION HC
BLACK CANARY BIRD OF PREY TP
FLASH #768
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN VS IMPERIOUS LEX #3 (OF 3)
JOHN CONSTANTINE HELLBLAZER VOL 02 THE BEST VERSION OF YOU TP (MR)
OTHER HISTORY OF THE DC UNIVERSE #3 (OF 5) (MR)
STRANGE ADVENTURES #9 (OF 12) (MR)

--
(A) = Adult Readers
GN = Graphic Novel