Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 13 January 2021 & STATUS REPORT

MillionYearPicnic

Jan 10, 2021, 7:04:09 PM1/10/21
to MillionYearPicnic

Howdy,

This is the shiplist for Wednesday, 13 January 2021.

Tony worked half a Thursday shift (after Will left) and another Saturday shift! He's probably going to work a couple more shifts this week...

The Million Year Picnic is STILL NOT open for browsers.

STUFF & THINGS

1. Are you missing something?
2. Hours for this week!
3. PREVIEWS orders for January
4. Books we're still waiting for...
5. Books received between orders...
6. Shiplists & Shortages

--

1. Are you missing something?

NOTE that if you think you're missing something that should've been mailed or delivered, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I shipped around 20 packages last month, both stuff that had been pending and holiday gifts. I also unearthed many deliveries. So far as I know, with regard to everything that's still pending, we're just waiting on backordered stuff and I've communicated with the person who ordered them. If your order is missing, we do NOT know about it! E.g., I have a set of PRINCESS IN BLACK young adult novels and I can't figure who requested them or if we accidentally got duplicates.

If you think you're missing something, email milliony...@yahoo.com.

2. HOURS FOR THIS WEEK!!!

I (Kelly AKA kjc) will be in tomorrow, Monday (1/11) from 11am until at least 6pm.

Tuesday (1/12), Will Carper will be covering from 9am-3pm.

Wednesday (1/13), NEW COMIC BOOK DAY, Tony is planning to be in the shop from about 2-6pm. (Maybe earlier, maybe later)

Thursday (1/14), Will Carper is on from 9am-3pm.

Friday (1/15) and Saturday (1/9), we're not sure who will be on. Could be Tony, could be Kelly, could be one of each.

Sunday (1/16) is me again from about noon to 6pm.

If you have questions or want to put in an order for curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery with a $15 minimum contact us via email, mailto:milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763.

3. PREVIEWS ORDERS FOR JANUARY 2021

January PREVIEWS Orders are due on Tuesday, 1/12/2021.

This is the time of the month when we order books to be delivered two months in the future, so most of these titles will arrive in March 2021.

If you're looking for a new series to get into or want to see if an old favorite has been collected, this is is the place to look:

https://www.previewsworld.com/

Lunar, DC's distributor, has finally started making the DC CONNECT PDF available to the public:

https://www.lunardistribution.com/files/dc_connect_8.pdf

For future reference, you should be able to find it on their main website:

https://www.lunardistribution.com/

If you see stuff you want, PLEASE email us! milliony...@yahoo.com

4. Books we're still waiting for:

NOTE! Several of these are sitting at Lunar, waiting to be shipped. I do not know why they are STILL sitting at Lunar, waiting to be shipped. I emailed them to ask when they'll be going out.

AUTHORITY BOOK ONE TP (Still waiting; should arrive this week)
BARNABY HC VOL 04 (Still waiting for full order)
COMIC BOOK HISTORY OF ANIMATION #2 (OF 5) (Still waiting for full order)
DC THROUGH THE 80S THE END OF ERAS HC (Still waiting; should arrive this week)
FUTURE STATE SWAMP THING #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE THE FLASH #1 (OF 2)
JUGGERNAUT #5 (OF 5)
JUJUTSU KAISEN GN VOL 00
KING IN BLACK RETURN OF VALKYRIES #1 (OF 4)
MODOK HEAD GAMES #2 (OF 4)
MY MONSTER SECRET GN VOL 22 (Still waiting for full order)
SAGA OF TANYA EVIL LIGHT NOVEL SC VOL 08 (Still waiting for full order)
STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #1
TERRIFICS VOL 04 THE TOMORROW WAR TP (Still waiting; should arrive this week)

5. Books received between orders or in this order:

ANGEL & SPIKE TP VOL 01
BLACK CLOVER GN VOL 24
COMPLETE SHAMNIBUS TP
FUTURE STATE HARLEY QUINN #1 (OF 2) (only enough for subscriptions)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN OF METROPOLIS #1 (OF 2) (only enough for subscriptions)
HAIKYU GN VOL 42
JIM HENSON LABYRINTH MASQUERADE #1
JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE #422
MARVEL ACTION AVENGERS (2020) #3
MY HERO ACADEMIA GN VOL 26
PROMISED NEVERLAND GN VOL 18
SHAM COMICS 80 PG GIANT
SPELL ON WHEELS TP VOL 02 JUST TO GET TO YOU
SUPPOSE A KID FROM LAST DUNGEON MOVED GN VOL 03

6. SHIPLISTS & SHORTAGES

DC Shortages

AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #4 (OF 9)
BATMAN THE CHALICE TP
FUTURE STATE DARK DETECTIVE #1 (OF 4)
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE KARA ZOR-EL SUPERWOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #1 (OF 2)

Diamond Shortages

DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #2 2ND Printing (MR)
SWORD #2 KIB
THE UNION #2 (OF 5)

Delayed by Diamond

BATMAN DECADES #1 DEBUT BATMAN #1 (figurine)
DOCTOR WHO COMICS #3

Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 13 January 2021

2000 AD REGENED TP
47 RONIN TP
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #57
ANGEL & SPIKE TP VOL 01 (Our missing copies)
APOSIMZ GN VOL 06 (MR)
AUTUMNAL #4
BATMAN DECADES #2 1950S BATMAN #2 (figurine)
BIG GIRLS #6
BLACK CAT TP VOL 03 ALL DRESSED UP
BLACK CLOVER GN VOL 24 (Our missing copies)
BLACK PANTHER PARTY GRAPHIC HISTORY SC
BLADE RUNNER 2029 #2
CIMMERIAN FROST GIANTS DAUGHTER #2
COMMANDERS IN CRISIS #4 (OF 12) (MR)
CREEPS #29 (MR)
DRAWING WORDS & WRITING PICTURES SC NEW Printing
FANGORIA VOL 2 #10
FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE COMP LIBRARY HC VOL 05
GIGANT GN VOL 04 (MR)
GREEN HORNET #5
HAHA #1 (MR)
HAIKYU GN VOL 42 (Our missing copies)
HIDDEN DUNGEON ONLY I CAN ENTER GN VOL 02
HINAMATSURI GN VOL 12
HOME SICK PILOTS #2 (MR)
IMMORTAL HULK #42
KAIJUMAX SEASON 5 #6 (MR)
KICK-ASS VS HIT-GIRL #3 (OF 5) (MR)
LEAGUE OF SUPER FEMINISTS HC
LONELY RECEIVER #5
MARAUDERS #17
MIGHTY MORPHIN #3
MY HERO ACADEMIA GN VOL 26 (Our missing copies)
NORAH TP VOL 02 (MR)
ORIGINS #3 (OF 6)
PENULTIMAN #4 (OF 5)
PROMISED NEVERLAND GN VOL 18 (Our missing copies)
RED SONJA THE SUPERPOWERS #1
SAVAGE DRAGON #256 (MR)
SERIAL #1
SEVEN SECRETS #6
SPELL ON WHEELS TP VOL 02 JUST TO GET TO YOU (Our missing copies)
STAR WARS DARTH VADER #9
STRANGER THINGS SCIENCE CAMP #4 (OF 4)
SUPERBABES STARRING FEMFORCE #5
THAT TEXAS BLOOD TP VOL 01 (MR)
XRAY ROBOT TP

DC Shiplist for Wednesday, 13 January 2021
(Might be delayed; the box has not yet left the warehouse, we're not sure why)

AUTHORITY BOOK ONE TP (Our missing copies)
DC THROUGH THE 80S THE END OF ERAS HC (Our missing copies)
DCEASED DEAD PLANET #7 (OF 7) (Our missing copies)
DREAMING WAKING HOURS #6 (MR) (Our missing copies)
FUTURE STATE CATWOMAN #1 (OF 2) (Our missing copies)
FUTURE STATE IMMORTAL WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2) (Our missing copies)
FUTURE STATE NIGHTWING #1 (OF 2) (Our missing copies)
FUTURE STATE SHAZAM #1 (OF 2) (Our missing copies)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN OF METROPOLIS #1 (OF 2) (Our missing copies)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN WORLDS OF WAR #1 (OF 2) (Our missing copies)
FUTURE STATE THE NEXT BATMAN #1 (OF 4) (Our missing copies)
FUTURE STATE WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2) (Our missing copies)
METAL MEN #12 (OF 12) (Our missing copies)
SWEET TOOTH THE RETURN #2 (OF 6) (MR) (Our missing copies)
SWEET TOOTH THE RETURN #3 (OF 6) (MR)
TERRIFICS VOL 04 THE TOMORROW WAR TP (Our missing copies)

--
(A) = Adult Readers
GN = Graphic Novel