Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday 3 March 2021

MillionYearPicnic

Feb 28, 2021, 7:55:40 PM2/28/21
to MillionYearPicnic

Joyous bellowing,

This is the shiplist for Wednesday, 3 March 2021.

The Million Year Picnic is STILL NOT open for browsers.

STUFF & THINGS

1. The Adventure Gaming Club for kids
2. Hours for this week!
3. DC UPDATE & books we're still waiting for...
4. Other books we're still waiting for...
5. Books received between orders...
6. Shiplists & Shortages

1. The Adventure Gaming Club

The Adventure Gaming Club is a virtual tabletop role-playing gaming group for 4th and 5th graders -- think Dungeons & Dragons. It is run by Aaron Ogilvie, a life-long gamer and 4th grade teacher in Belmont. Click below to learn more about the Adventure Gaming Club!

This is an online game using the website www.roll20.net and the kids need an adult to sign up for the free account.

Note that it costs money to join, but works out to about $25/hour to cover Aaron's live time AND also his preparation time in advance.

Aaron has been a friend of the shop for a few years now and we've helped stock his classroom with graphic novels, so you know he's a good guy.

Here's a link to more details:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SJdJh0cAj1QrQvYzsotC09phpVVbtGqlrmFensA1qfs/present?slide=id.p

And here's the Facebook page for his group:

https://www.facebook.com/Adventure-Gaming-Club-111743567618035

2. HOURS FOR THIS WEEK!!!

Tony will be in tomorrow, Monday (3/1) from 11am until at least 5pm.

Tuesday (3/2), Will Carper will be covering from 9am-3pm.

Wednesday (3/3), NEW COMIC BOOK DAY, Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

Thursday (3/4), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Friday (3/5), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Saturday (3/6), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Sunday (3/7) Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

If you have questions or want to put in an order for curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery with a $15 minimum to Cambridge, Watertown, Arlington, Medford, Somerville, Waltham, Belmont, or Lexington contact us via email, milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763.

3. DC Update & Books Still Missing

That pending shipment I mentioned last Sunday? We received it last Wednesday. HUZZAH! We've got another one coming, but it looks like only a couple of titles are catch-up. Meanwhile, we got this week's comics last week, so they're on the list below the main shiplist.

DC shortages from early 2021:

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT DETECTIVE VOL 04 TP
FUTURE STATE DARK DETECTIVE #1 (OF 4)
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE KARA ZOR-EL SUPERWOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SWAMP THING #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE THE FLASH #1 (OF 2)

DC shortages from the week of 1/27/2021 we're still waiting on:

BATMAN THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #8 (OF 8)
FUTURE STATE AQUAMAN #1 (OF 2)
NEW TEEN TITANS OMNIBUS VOL 05 HC
STRANGE ADVENTURES #8 (OF 12)
TITANS BURNING RAGE TP

DC shortages from the week of 2/3/2021 we're still waiting on:

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES BEFORE THE DARKNESS VOL 01 HC

DC shortages from the week of 2/10/2021 we're still waiting on:

ABSOLUTE PLANETARY HC
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #2 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #2 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #2 (OF 2)
GREEN LANTERN SEASON TWO #11 (OF 12)
SWEET TOOTH THE RETURN #4 (OF 6) (MR)

The shorts from 2/17/2021 were all included in the shipment received 2/24/2021.

DC Shortages for 2/24/2021 we're still waiting on:

FUTURE STATE AQUAMAN #2 (OF 2)

4. Books we're still waiting for from Diamond (or other sources):

ASADORA GN VOL 01
BARNABY HC VOL 04 (Still waiting for full order)
CELLS AT WORK BABY GN VOL 01
DEAD DEMONS DEDEDEDE DESTRUCTION GN VOL 09 (MR)
DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #2 2ND Printing (MR)
DEVILS DOMINION #2 (MR)
MARVEL #4 (OF 6)
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT GN VOL 15
MY MONSTER SECRET GN VOL 22
RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE #198 JAN 2021
THE UNION #2 (OF 5)
ZOM 100 BUCKET LIST OF THE DEAD GN VOL 01

5. Books received between orders or in this order...

BIG NATE IN YOUR FACE GN
CROSSROADS AT MIDNIGHT GN (it's amazing, BTW, if you like horror)

6. Shiplists and Shortages for this week.

DC Shortages

SUICIDE SQUAD #1

Diamond Shortages

KING IN BLACK GWENOM VS CARNAGE #3 (OF 3)
X OF SWORDS HC

Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday 3 March 2021

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BY NICK SPENCER TP VOL 11 LAST REMAINS
AMERICA CHAVEZ MADE IN USA #1 (OF 5)
ARPEGGIO OF BLUE STEEL GN VOL 17 (MR)
AVATAR THE NEXT SHADOW #3 (OF 4)
AVENGERS #43
BAD MOTHER TP
BIG NATE IN YOUR FACE GN
BOYS DEAR BECKY TP
BRZRKR (BERZERKER) #1 (MR)
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #23
CONAN BARBARIAN ORIG MARVEL YRS OMNIBUS HC VOL 05 (MR)
DEAD DOGS BITE #1 (OF 4)
DEMON DAYS X-MEN #1
DOCTOR DOOM TP VOL 02 BEDFORD FALLS
ELFQUEST STARGAZERS HUNT TP
FEAR CASE #2 (OF 4)
FIRE POWER BY KIRKMAN & SAMNEE #9
GIRLSPLAINING ORIGINAL HC (MR)
HEAVY METAL #304 (MR)
HELLIONS #10
IDEAL SPONGER LIFE GN VOL 08 (MR)
I'VE BEEN KILLING SLIMES 300 YEARS MAXED OUT GN VOL 05
JOE FRANK ASCENT SC
MAESTRO TP SYMPHONY IN GAMMA KEY
MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL (2021) #1
MIKE MIGNOLA QUARANTINE SKETCHBOOK HC
NOCTERRA #1 (MR)
POWER PACK #4 (OF 5)
RED SONJA (2019) TP VOL 02 QUEENS GAMBIT
RESTAURANT TO ANOTHER WORLD GN VOL 04
RUNAWAYS #34
SAVAGE AVENGERS TP VOL 03 ENTER THE DRAGON
SCARY MONSTERS MAGAZINE #120
SONJAVERSAL #2
STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #2 2ND Printing
STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #3
STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #2
UNEARTH #10 (MR)
X-MEN EPIC COLLECTION FATE OF PHOENIX TP

DC Shiplist for Wednesday 3 March 2021
(We did receive that shipment I mentioned last week on Wednesday and we subbed it)

AMETHYST TP
BATMAN #106
CRIME SYNDICATE #1
DREAMING WAKING HOURS #8 (MR)