problem when going through tutorial

Haowen Pan

Jun 12, 2014, 11:11:21 AM6/12/14
to millionso...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I was going through the tutorial for matlab on the website.  I have downloaded the full set and the code. Everything looks fine except in "Simple file access" section, the number of h5 file found is 26 instead of 1 million and in "Mapping over all the data files" section, there are only 26 unique artists.

My guess is that since the full data I downloaded are in 26 files (from letter A to Z), the tutorial code reads only information for one song then goes to next file. If that's the case, how can I extract information for all the songs?

Thanks,
Haowen

Haowen Pan

Jun 16, 2014, 11:22:05 AM6/16/14
to millionso...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Ok, I guess I got it. It's all Windows 8's fault. Can't decompress correctly.

Haowen