MSD Subset in Spreadsheet form?

Alex Cannon

May 9, 2014, 9:52:09 PM5/9/14
to millionso...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm hoping to perform some relatively simple statistical analysis on the MSD for an undergraduate statistics course. Is there a small subset of it anywhere that exists in spreadsheet form?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alex

Robert Keizer

May 9, 2014, 10:02:17 PM5/9/14
to millionso...@googlegroups.com

There is a 10K subset available at the link below.

The hdf5 format is standardized and has packages in programming languages to read it.

I would strongly suggest using a tool other than excel for statistical analysis.

http://labrosa.ee.columbia.edu/millionsong/pages/getting-dataset

Million Song Dataset main webpage:
http://labrosa.ee.columbia.edu/millionsong/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Million Song Dataset" group.