MSD subset doesn't contain additional files

Nivedita Verma

Mar 18, 2022, 3:51:07 AM3/18/22
to millionso...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was trying to use the million song data subset for an analytics project work. As per the website, the subset archive is also supposed to contain the additional files such as SQLite DBs etc. However, on unpackaging the subset archive, there are no additional files present in it. It just contains .h5 files for tracks.

Referencing to :

To let you get a feel for the dataset without committing to a full download, we also provide a subset consisting of 10,000 songs (1%, 1.8 gb) selected at random
(again, please note, there is no listenable audio in this download):
MILLION SONG SUBSET
It contains "additional files" (SQLite databases) in the same format as those for the full set, but referring only to the 10K song subset. Therefore, you can develop code on the subset, then port it to the full dataset.

Could you please help me know if additional files are downloadable for the subset from somewhere ?

Thanks & Regards
Nivedita