Million Song Dataset link fail

張盛智

Jan 5, 2014, 4:07:22 AM1/5/14
to millionso...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I want to download the full Million Song Dataset in the website

But this link is fail , can't download the Dataset

Because We have a Project to use the Dataset, so how long that link will be fixed?

Thanks ~

Arjannikov, Tom

Jan 5, 2014, 3:42:07 PM1/5/14
to millionso...@googlegroups.com

Hi, 張盛智

It looks like this link is not the only one down. Their marketplace is not working either. You could try contacting them directly to get an ETA for when their website will be functioning again. Here’s a link,  http://www.infochimps.com/company/contact-us/

Regards,

- Tom

Million Song Dataset main webpage:
http://labrosa.ee.columbia.edu/millionsong/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Million Song Dataset" group.

Arjannikov, Tom

Jan 5, 2014, 3:43:37 PM1/5/14
to millionso...@googlegroups.com

By the way, I already sent them an e-mail regarding this to sup...@infochimps.com.

- Tom

Hi, I want to download the full Million Song Dataset in the website