Milk -Random Forest - Applying test data to predict

Reji

Mar 21, 2013, 1:27:13 PM3/21/13
to milk-...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
'
Given a training data file and a test data (typically supplied in Kaggle competitions), Would like to know how to pass the given ' test data' to predict after training a model on RF using Milk-RF . I believe Cross-Validation APIs with the folding use part of the training data as test data ?

Thanks
Sankar

Luis Pedro Coelho

Mar 21, 2013, 1:30:12 PM3/21/13
to milk-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sankar,

learner = …
model = learner.train(training_features, labels)
predictions = learner.apply_many(testing_features)

works with any milk learner.

--
Luis Pedro Coelho

LxMLS 2013: http://lxmls.it.pt/2013/