milk.featureselection: No features selected! Using all features as fall-back

Jeff

Jul 25, 2013, 5:51:09 AM7/25/13
to milk-...@googlegroups.com
I just tried demo code on https://github.com/luispedro/mahotas/blob/master/docs/source/classification.rst , but got milk.featureselection: No features selected! Using all features as fall-back warning.

And could you please give an example on how to use mahotas.surf for it?

Thanks.

Luis Pedro Coelho

Jul 25, 2013, 5:26:49 PM7/25/13
to milk-...@googlegroups.com
On 07/25/2013 09:51 AM, Jeff wrote:
> I just tried demo code on
> https://github.com/luispedro/mahotas/blob/master/docs/source/classification.rst ,
> but got milk.featureselection: No features selected! Using all features
> as fall-back warning.

That might be expected if the features were not capturing the variation
between classes.

> And could you please give an example on how to use mahotas.surf for it?

http://mahotas.readthedocs.org/en/latest/surfref.html

is what I have. It's been on my TODO list to write more tutorials, but I
have no time currently.

HTH
--
Luis Pedro Coelho | EMBL | http://luispedro.org