Making unit text Bold

Bozhidar Kolev

Sep 12, 2023, 11:37:13 AM9/12/23
to www.map.army
Hello everybody.

I am making a map of the area of operations of Robotyne and I've inserted most units, however when viewing the map in 3d the text is very hard to read. Is there a way to modify the text and maybe make it bold or? I am not able to find any settings for it. I am applying an example image. If it is not possible, I'd love to get some tips on making the text readable, yet not filling the map with units.map-army-Export (2).png

www.map.army

Sep 12, 2023, 11:50:26 AM9/12/23
to www.map.army
Hello,

great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army

Please try the following options in 3D Mode to change the size and color of symbol modifiers:
MilitaryMap_3D_Change_Color&Size-of-SymbolModifier.gif

Best regards
Martin from the map.army team