Anyone else having issues with loading of units and unit colours refusing to change?

Jamez Gamez

Jul 25, 2023, 11:48:47 AM7/25/23
to www.map.army
Anyone else having issues with loading of units and unit colours refusing to change?

My units on the site don't load and when i try to change the colour for a division to spawn, it wont change. So for example if i spawned a red infantry and tried to change it to blue it would only spawn red from there on unless I manually changed it in the editor which is really tedious.

www.map.army

Jul 25, 2023, 12:18:09 PM7/25/23
to www.map.army

Thank you for your question and great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army.
The Military Symbol Editor is the sub window to change Affiliation, Modifiers and Attributes of the Symbol:

map.army-MilitarySymbolEditor.gif

Please ensure that you press the ‘Apply’ button to ensure that your changes are added to the military map overlay.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should the issue still occur on your side.

Kind regards
Martin from the map.army team