Customization of of Contour Lines

www.map.army

Jun 22, 2023, 4:48:00 AM6/22/23
to www.map.army

Question posted by ‘CHK 6’ below the following YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/4pUclQXuddk

All this is excellent gents and thank you. One question, using Opentopo map type the contour lines are very pale and practically invisible when printing on say A4 laser printer. Playing with the brightness hue and chroma doesnt seem to improve the contrast of the contour lines. Any advice? By the way will you be increasing the DPI (now max is 300), would that help? Is there another map type that has contour lines? Again thanks

www.map.army

Jun 22, 2023, 4:49:00 AM6/22/23
to www.map.army
Thank you for your question and great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army. We assume you are referring to the 3D view supported in map.army. We do support the customization of the contour lines in the Options Menu in the 3D Mode (these settings do also apply to the print of 3D views):
map.amry_3D-View_ContourLines.gif

If you are looking for maps with the contour lines in 2D we would propose you to check the following Map Type:
  • OpenTopoMap
  • Swisstopo – National Map (only available for Switzerland)

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should the issue still occur on your side.

Kind regards
Martin from the map.army team