Image layers not working

Vuda22

Nov 13, 2023, 12:41:06 PM11/13/23
to www.map.army
Me and some friends have been using map.army for some time, including by utilizing it in a fantasy world by using image overlay to create a new map essentially. Recently, upon attempting to put the map back in to update it, I realized that I cannot upload any images. Upon closer investigation, we have discovered a discrepancy between my version and my friends, with my version displaying "Select File" while his displays "Select Working Directory". This has led me to assume it might be an issue of the app not updating properly for some reason, but CTRL+F5 does not seem to have solved the issue.

Picture 1: My version
my map.png

Picture 2: My friends versionmy friends map.png

www.map.army

Nov 14, 2023, 3:37:15 AM11/14/23
to www.map.army
Thank you for your message and great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army.

We assume that the difference you are experiencing is caused by different browsers or operating system.

Fix:
User two should press the following button to open the selection of the image to overlay:
 MilitaryMap-start-upload-ImageOverlay.png

The addition of image overlay should work as follows for user 1 and 2:
map.army-add-SVG-Image-Overlay.gif

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions on https://www.map.army.

Kind regards
Martin from the map.army team