How to adjust icons in already convert kml to milx?

Miguel Zapata

Jan 17, 2024, 5:57:14 PMJan 17
to www.map.army
I have a workflow where I go data > csv > import kml > convert to milxyz, but then on the final step my icons seem to be stuck with the generic pin (I did have href values that resolved properly in the kml, I assume that the milxyz standard dropped them), is there any way to change this so I have the whole library available?

example.png

www.map.army

Jan 18, 2024, 8:39:30 AMJan 18
to www.map.army
Thank you for your message and great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army.

You are correct, the current version of the web application does not support the changing of the base symbol on military layers. This function will be interduce in one of the future versions of the web application.
In the meantime contact us directly using m...@gs-soft.com and we will provide you with a solution to edit base symbols on existing military layers in the MilX Format.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions on https://www.map.army.

Kind regards
Martin from the map.army team