Printing Conversion issue with grid sizes

Jason

Jan 5, 2024, 2:13:03 PMJan 5
to www.map.army
Looking to see if anyone has issues or suggestion on attempting to print and then use a roamer(protractor). I'm using a Pickett roamer and the grids seem to come out 850m x 850m. When I print I set the custom grid interval to 1000?  Looking to produce a map and have it match a 1:25,000 scale.  Any thoughts?
best regards.

www.map.army

Jan 18, 2024, 8:41:53 AMJan 18
to www.map.army
Thank you for your message and great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army.

We are trying to reproduce your issue in the printing of military map in the web application.
Can you please check the latest version of the web application and ensure that the issue is still occurring:
MilitaryMap-export-and-print.png

Next Step:
If you are still facing the issue, can you maybe record a short video of the error and send us the resulting print output (as pdf).

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions on https://www.map.army.

Kind regards
Martin from the map.army team