HTTPS Failure

PKOB2

Dec 17, 2023, 4:50:20 PM12/17/23
to www.map.army
I am a regular user of the military map, as of recently i cant really use the site, as i keep getting HTTPS failures, anyone have any idea how to stop this?

www.map.army

Dec 20, 2023, 8:58:05 AM12/20/23
to www.map.army
Thank you for your message and great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army.
map.army-http-error.png

We could reproduce your issue and are currently in the process of fixing it. It should no longer occur in future versions of the web application.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions on https://www.map.army.

Kind regards
Martin from the map.army team

www.map.army

Jan 4, 2024, 8:41:02 AMJan 4
to www.map.army
Thank you again for your message and your issue report on https://www.map.army.

In the past weeks we could reproduce the issue and it is fixed in the latest version of the web application which has been released yesterday.

FYI:
You can confirm the error by pressing ‘OK’ should you run into a timeout error due to a network issue. After this please continue working in the app.