Printing maps in scale with MGRS coordinates

Romas Grazulis

Jul 31, 2022, 2:02:15 AM7/31/22
to www.map.army
Hello,

Just started to use www.map.army and it seems great product on PC.

The problems I found are:
Printing maps with MGRS 1:25000. The problem is I need MGRS so I could use military protractor but often it prints out without  grid lines numbering.

 Also scale line (bottom LH) does not correspond to the scale of the grid lines when printed. Also scale line length does not change when you zoom in or zoom out on the web browser.

Romas

www.map.army

Aug 1, 2022, 9:59:48 AM8/1/22
to www.map.army
Romas,

great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army and thank you for your error report.

> Printing maps with MGRS 1:25000. The problem is I need MGRS so I could use military protractor but often it prints out without grid lines numbering.
We could reproduce and fix this issue. The latest version of the web application does include the line numbering in the coordinate grids in exports/prints:

MilitaryMap-export_MGRS-map.gif

> Also scale line length does not change when you zoom in or zoom out on the web browser.
This issue could not be reproduced on our side. Can you please give us an example where you face incorrect length of scale?

Kind regards
the map.army team