Please help!

Sweden Ball

Jan 7, 2021, 6:35:45 PMJan 7
to www.map.army
I was wondering if some kind people could send their maps to me, small scale tactical scenarios, operational, strategical and historical scenarios are all gretly appreacieted.
I am very new to the program and I am struggling to make an immersive map. That's why I am wondering if the people of this group could help me out by sharing their maps.

www.map.army

Jan 8, 2021, 11:20:17 AMJan 8
to www.map.army
Dear users of www.map.army

We are planning to create an example page to showcases some of your maps. We will try to include work from all over the world generated on www.map.army or other applications which base on MSS and MilX.

Share your scenario and win:
Do you have a historical scenario or a mission? Poste the ShareLink with a short description into this thread.
The best mission will be announced 1st February 2021 and will be awarded a 100$ amazon gift card.

Hint: Please ensure you are only posting 'Read Only' or 'Edit & Copy' ShareLinks to protect your work.
 share-military-map.jpg

Should you have further question you can contact us using m...@gs-soft.com or via the contact form in the web application.