Please help!

1.285 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Sweden Ball

belum dibaca,
7 Jan 2021, 18.35.4507/01/21
kepadawww.map.army
I was wondering if some kind people could send their maps to me, small scale tactical scenarios, operational, strategical and historical scenarios are all gretly appreacieted.
I am very new to the program and I am struggling to make an immersive map. That's why I am wondering if the people of this group could help me out by sharing their maps.

www.map.army

belum dibaca,
8 Jan 2021, 11.20.1708/01/21
kepadawww.map.army
Dear users of www.map.army

We are planning to create an example page to showcases some of your maps. We will try to include work from all over the world generated on www.map.army or other applications which base on MSS and MilX.

Share your scenario and win:
Do you have a historical scenario or a mission? Poste the ShareLink with a short description into this thread.
The best mission will be announced 1st February 2021 and will be awarded a 100$ amazon gift card.

Hint: Please ensure you are only posting 'Read Only' or 'Edit & Copy' ShareLinks to protect your work.
 share-military-map.jpg

Should you have further question you can contact us using m...@gs-soft.com or via the contact form in the web application.
Pesan telah dihapus

Ethan Parks

belum dibaca,
5 Sep 2022, 17.37.1705/09/22
kepadawww.map.army
https://www.map.army/?ShareID=1013486&UserType=RO-uiTxGjnn

Half effort made, battle of Kadesh in 1274 BC

www.map.army

belum dibaca,
7 Sep 2022, 09.27.0907/09/22
kepadawww.map.army

Ethan, thank you for sharing your map on the battle of Kadesh on www.map.army.

BTW have you seen the following map on the current operational picture in Ukraine? https://www.map.army/?ShareID=1013472&UserType=RO-ew3NUNEP the share has been created by Jarosław Wolski: https://twitter.com/wolski_jaros/status/1566482547881775111

Alessandro Negri

belum dibaca,
7 Nov 2023, 09.13.0107/11/23
kepadawww.map.army
Dear administrators of Army.map, here is my proposal, a revisitation of the National (Swiss) Redoubt.
Data:
- Second World War
- Swiss
- Swisstopo map