Background in Menu Overlay is missing in latest version of Web Application

www.map.army

Dec 19, 2023, 3:25:12 AM12/19/23
to www.map.army
Issue
In the latest version of the web application the background of menu overlays is missing (no white background):
 map.army-issue_no-background.png

Please help us in reproducing this issue
If you experience this issue on your device add the following information to this thread:
  1. What device are you using
  2. What operating system are you running on your device
  3. What web browser (incl. version) are you using

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions on https://www.map.army.

Kind regards
Martin from the map.army team

www.map.army

Dec 19, 2023, 4:17:24 AM12/19/23
to www.map.army
Workaround
If you are using Samsung Web Browser on a Samsung (Android) device. Please do the following:
  1. Download Chrome Web Browser
  2. Open Chrome Web Browser and start https://www.map.army
  3. Install the Web Application on your device

map.army-use-on-Smasung-MobilePhone.gif

Даниил Лавренов

Dec 19, 2023, 1:16:28 PM12/19/23
to www.map.army

  • PC
  • Windows 7
  • Opera & Chrome

вторник, 19 декабря 2023 г. в 12:17:24 UTC+3, www.map.army:

Даниил Лавренов

Dec 19, 2023, 1:17:35 PM12/19/23
to www.map.army
вторник, 19 декабря 2023 г. в 21:16:28 UTC+3, Даниил Лавренов:
Screenshot_2.png

www.map.army

Dec 20, 2023, 8:58:25 AM12/20/23
to www.map.army
Thank you for listing the environment you are using to run https://www.map.army

We could reproduce the issue on our side when using Windows 7 and the latest version of Chrome Browser available for this depreciated operating system. Please check the following table for supported environments: https://www.map.army/doc/en/about/compatibility/

We do not support depreciated operating systems and web browsers as this hinders us from using the latest development environment.