newbie question

Ian Mills

Oct 10, 2023, 6:30:07 AM10/10/23
to www.map.army
looking to import a imagi-nation map generated using a map making tool - an imaginary campaign set in a sort of real world early WW1 timeline

do i need the app installed in order to import a base map ( i found the tutorial) but the web version doesnt seem to give me same options as on the tutorial.

www.map.army

Oct 10, 2023, 10:17:51 AM10/10/23
to www.map.army
Thank you for your message and great to hear that you are using https://www.map.army.

To change or update base maps in the WMTS or WMS format is only supported on individual deployed instances of map.army (pro) version. We do supply map.army to be deployed on closed networks. This is done on a project basis which includes all the required backend services.

Is the tutorial you are referring to the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV0iaUTjQlk?
If not, could you please send us the link to the tutorial.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should the issue still occur on your side.

Kind regards
Martin from the map.army team

Ian Mills

Oct 10, 2023, 3:34:53 PM10/10/23
to www.map.army, www.map.army
all sorted - the tutorial had a slightly different set up but think was able to import a non geo image overlay - thanks