Classic Porn: Bordello: House of the Rising Sun (1985)

Booze

Mar 21, 2017, 7:53:43 PM3/21/17

Bordello: House of the Rising Sun (1985)

March 22, 2017 Classic Porn

In this scintillating classic, we meet the gals of the Rising Sun, a naughty New Orleans bordello where the women are always eager to please. Everything’s going great until the owner dies, leaving the place to a heartless corporation. They send in their lackey, who puts in all the modern amenities, but soon finds that the place has lost its charm — and its profits. It’s then up to the company chairman to come down and see the operation for himself. He discovers that sometimes the best way to a man’s heart isn’t with luxury facilities, but with good old-fashioned romance and passion. Filled with riveting performances and gorgeous women, this is one “Bordello” that you’ll be visiting again and again!!!

Starring: Amber Lynn, De-Ahna, Marita Ekberg, Taija Rae, Tish Ambrose, Bobby Spector, Buck Adams, David Christopher, Jay Serling, Jerry Butler, Johnny Nineteen, Paul Thomas, Scott Baker, Steve Lockwood (as Stephen Lockwood)

General : Bordello House of the Rising Sun (1985)
Format : Matroska
Length : 1.36 GiB for 1h 23mn 37s 96ms
Video : AVC at 2 139 Kbps
Aspect : 640 x 480 (1.333)

DOWNLOAD:

please subscribe to our group for more classics:

cl1nt.st4n3r