Best Web Application Trends In 2022 -Its Types & More

Miles Eli

Oct 20, 2022, 10:09:14 AM10/20/22
to mileseli9
Web Application Trends
Web Application Development is evolving at a breakneck speed every passing year. New website technologies are being discovered regularly as developers explore new ways of innovation. If you are a business owner who uses digital marketing, it’s important to foresee these changes and adapt to them- so that you can keep up with the competition, and attract more customers. So in this article, we’re going to find out what are the latest web application trends in 2022.

Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
Among our list of web development trends, PWA technology comes first. It’s an app that functions as a website with a full-native mobile app experience. It communicates with clients as a native app and runs independently.

Here are favourable changes the PWA technology brought for businesses and users:

Seamless installation
Saving device storage and power
Lessened support and development expenses
Smooth updating and maintenance
Faster launch to the market
More flexible distribution
Moreover, according to Statista, 9% of eCommerce organizations invested in PWAs in 2021. Moreover, 8% of eCommerce agencies reported that they already possess Progressive Web Applications. Many popular brands are enjoying considerable profit through these apps. Hence, we expect that PWAs will undoubtedly be a game-changer for businesses in the future.

 Voice Search
You cannot ignore the trend of voice search. We predict to see more impacts on the web in the upcoming years. As per the Statista report, the global smart speaker market will reach over 35.5 billion U.S. dollars by 2025. The other study suggests that the voice recognition market is expected to reach $27.16 billion by 2026.

By considering different studies and present market conditions, voice search optimization has become one of the top web development trends. You must include it in your technical SEO strategy to stay ahead of the competition. When it comes to using technology, use Web Speech API to integrate voice search technology in any web application. The API features two components: SpeechSynthesis and SpeechRecognition. Speech synthesis is the text-to-speech element that enables scripts to read text content. Speech recognition enables the identification of the voice context and responds to queries.@Best Web Application Trends In 2022 -Its Types & More