New sessions starting now!!

MILE HIGH TAP POOL LEAGUES

Dec 27, 2010, 7:51:50 PM12/27/10
to Mile High Pool Players
Mile High Tap is proud to announce that during the month of January
2011 we will be offering new memberships at 50% off. That's $10 for
the first year plus your weekly dues of course. We have Monday 8 Ball,
Thursday 8 Ball and 9 Ball and are currently building a Wednesday 8
ball division. If you are not familiar with TAP we have a 25 point cap
unlike APA's 23. We offer cash payouts to top teams and the chance to
qualify for TAP's National tournament in November in Las Vegas. We
also have a buy in (no need to qualify) in march at the National
Billiards Expo in Malvirn, PA for singles and teams, all you needs for
these tournaments is 10 life time plays and 6 play with in the last
six months! So if you get started now you have the possibility of
getting all of the plays that you will need. For more info contact
Bill Davis @ 303-817-6996 or mileh...@gmail.com