RE: [MV] Is this your Jeep? DELETE THE PREVIOUS EMAIL- Accidently sent to list

Hank Fackovec

Dec 8, 2015, 2:52:39 PM12/8/15
to mil...@googlegroups.com

I PROFUSLY APPOLOGISE FOR SENDING THIS EMAIL TO THE GROUP- IT WAS INTENDED FOR ONE PARTICULAR USER.

Contains a pix of a lovely WWII jeep, but it also contains a bit of nudity. (So if you happen to enjoy those 2 things in combination, do open it, and enjoy.)

Again many apologizes for forwarding it to the group.

Hank

Dec 8, 2015, 3:01:26 PM12/8/15
to mil...@googlegroups.com

No need for apologies, if you don't find the human form amazing, that's your issue.

Message has been deleted

Jonathan Boos

Dec 9, 2015, 9:45:12 AM12/9/15
to mil...@googlegroups.com
Thankie Hankie!

Jonathan Boos

Dec 9, 2015, 9:45:51 AM12/9/15
to mil...@googlegroups.com
Yeah. What he siad.

Please put me on the same distribution list as that “ONE PARTICULAR USER” please.  J

Regards,

Glen

La Dolce Vita

Looks like it, Who is that you got to pose?

Hankie

Dec 9, 2015, 12:47:22 PM12/9/15
to mil-veh
He is so lucky Arthur gave up on this group.....

I wish we had both audio and video from his office when he noticed what he had done.

DOOOHHHH!!!!!!!

Way to go Homer.

Luckily, he owns the company. The pictures from the company picnic were supposed to stay private. Why don't ya send them one from the Webster show?

Dec 9, 2015, 1:04:31 PM12/9/15
to mil...@googlegroups.com

What happens in the back of a M109A2 , stays in the back of the M109A2….

At least I didn’t post the Thanksgiving pix of Ron with the turkey. Gives me a whole new understanding of stuffing the bird.

Message has been deleted