Looking for canvas pattern for M35 soft top

Joe Shannon

Aug 20, 2016, 10:17:01 AM8/20/16
to Military Vehicles List
I am looking for the official pattern or diagram for a top for a M35 2 1/2 ton truck.

Is the information available to the public? I would like to start with the original build drawing if possible. I could dissect an existing top but that would leave room for errors.

Thanks, Joe Shannon

Frank Robertson

Aug 20, 2016, 10:35:55 AM8/20/16
to mil...@googlegroups.com

Joe,

Ask on Steel Soldiers, or G503.com. Both of those have a lot of people that will help out if they can, and know a lot more than me…. J

Frank Robertson

President

West TN Military Vehicle Collector Club

wtmvc...@comcast.net