Off topic

dgrev

Jan 16, 2016, 9:08:14 PM1/16/16
to MVlist, MV (Skylee)
Listees

It would seem that my email address has been mined by the US party
political system, most likely is because I am on US servers such
as MVList and Mil-Veh.

I am getting emails from most of the potential
Presidential candidates, so it looks like my email address
has been sold to them.

Quite why they think an Aussie is going to donate money to wealthy
people to get themselves elected in a well paying privileged
job in a country where I am not a voter is beyond me.

How do I get them to stop it, there is no "unsubscribe" option?

Regards
Doug
Message has been deleted

dgrev

Jan 17, 2016, 6:19:35 AM1/17/16
to MVl...@yahoogroups.com, MV (Skylee)
Andreas

> Do you want some adverts from the German parties during the next
> election, too?

Just as irrelevant as what is flooding in from the other side
of the Pacific Ocean.

Do German politicians also want free money to help them get
elected to high paying jobs?

Regards
Doug