GOVCON

Mike Howard

Mar 1, 2023, 8:10:59 PM3/1/23
to Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)
@johnscott @danrisacher

I had the opportunity to meet one of the leads for CNCF and the former GBSD Lead / creator of Big Bang last week.  They are heavily involved in GOVCON.  Thoughts on joining me to speak at GOVCON and provide a history of Open Source to all the newbies?  Its time...

Mark Bohannon

Mar 1, 2023, 8:13:22 PM3/1/23
to mil-oss, Bryant, Deborah

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023, 8:11 PM Mike Howard <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
@johnscott @danrisacher

I had the opportunity to meet one of the leads for CNCF and the former GBSD Lead / creator of Big Bang last week.  They are heavily involved in GOVCON.  Thoughts on joining me to speak at GOVCON and provide a history of Open Source to all the newbies?  Its time...

www.mil-oss.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mil-oss/fc4389f9-0245-48d4-bbb1-83b2f3ae145cn%40googlegroups.com.