Fwd: MIL OSS Lunch Feb 16, 2024

John Scott

Jan 28, 2024, 2:42:57 PMJan 28
to miloss, Eddie Pickle
Hi All and Happy new year!

We’re looking to have a MIL_OSS lunch out in Tysons Mall 2

@ 1200 -  Lunch Feb 16, 2024

Yard House, 1660M Galleria at Tysons II, McLean, VA 22102, USA

please respond to Eddie and I so we can get tables, js

also: FedGeoDay is coming up in April in DC :

John Scott

On January 28, 2024 at 2:39:52 PM, John Scott (jo...@selectpress.net) wrote:

Hi All and Happy new year, we’re looking to have a MIL_OSS lunch out in Tysons Mall 2

@ 1200 -  Lunch Feb 16, 2024

Yard House, 1660M Galleria at Tysons II, McLean, VA 22102, USA

please respond to Eddie and I so we can get tables, js

Eddie Pickle

Jan 28, 2024, 2:43:46 PMJan 28
to John Scott, miloss, Scott John
Count me in!

On Sun, Jan 28, 2024 at 2:39 PM John Scott <jo...@selectpress.net> wrote:
Hi All and Happy new year, we’re looking to have a MIL_OSS lunch out in Tysons Mall 2

@ 1200 -  Lunch Feb 16, 2024

Yard House, 1660M Galleria at Tysons II, McLean, VA 22102, USA

please respond to Eddie and I so we can get tables, js

Eddie Pickle
@eddie_pickle
Councilor, American Geographical Society - www.americangeo.org

David A. Wheeler

Jan 29, 2024, 11:35:00 AMJan 29
to mil...@googlegroups.com, Eddie Pickle

> On Jan 28, 2024, at 2:42 PM, John Scott <jms...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All and Happy new year!
>
> We’re looking to have a MIL_OSS lunch out in Tysons Mall 2
>
> @ 1200 - Lunch Feb 16, 2024

Sounds great! I plan to be there.

If anyone wants to talk about secure open source software, OpenSSF, etc., just ask :-).

--- David A. Wheeler

John Scott

Feb 12, 2024, 2:42:15 PMFeb 12
to David A. Wheeler, mil...@googlegroups.com, Eddie Pickle
Hi, we have to push this to the 23rd for lunch

www.mil-oss.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mil-oss/1450F2CE-056A-48B9-9316-2B2972A61C85%40dwheeler.com.

Eddie Pickle

Feb 14, 2024, 10:01:41 AMFeb 14
to John Scott, David A. Wheeler, mil...@googlegroups.com
Hey -- does this time and place for you?  Can you RSVP to me and John?

12:00 pm
Friday, February 23

Yard House
1660M Galleria at Tysons II, McLean, VA 22102, USA

Thanks!

Eddie