phase out of DI2E.net ... what to use to replace?

Mike Beckerle

Oct 4, 2021, 11:21:03 AM10/4/21
to Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)
Users of this very excellent DI2E.net github-like (better in many ways) environment need to move off, and no new projects are being accepted.

I am looking for feedback on the alternate environments that are being suggested. My needs are to share across DoD contractors, DoD (of course), and various "labs" like MITRE, MIT-Lincoln Labs, DARPA project people, etc.

We cannot discuss this on this open/public forum, so until a better idea comes along, I offer this wiki page for those with DI2E.net access:

You may have to request DFDL-read-write access to be able to edit/comment on that page. Please do and I'll approve access for this important discussion.

Thank you

Mike Beckerle
Owl Cyber Defense
DFDL DI2E.net