FYI: Interview: Let's talk Open Source Supply Chain with David A. Wheeler, Linux Foundation

David A. Wheeler

Aug 9, 2022, 2:33:49 PM8/9/22
to mil...@googlegroups.com
All, FYI:

Nic Chaillan recently interviewed me as part of his "In the Nic of Time" show.
I thought people here might be interested in the result! It's:
"Let's talk Open Source Supply Chain with David A. Wheeler, Linux Foundation"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhfZAGMKRZo

--- David A. Wheeler

Ben Francis

Aug 9, 2022, 2:48:55 PM8/9/22
to mil...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely! Nic was doing great work at DoD when the generals ticked him off one too many times.

Ben Francis

www.mil-oss.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mil-oss/B0BC0368-B56A-45CE-8207-C74E44C71EA0%40dwheeler.com.