mil-oss.dev website back up

David A. Wheeler

Jan 26, 2023, 6:18:01 PM1/26/23
to mil...@googlegroups.com
All: the mil-oss.dev website is now back up.
You can currently reach it via <http://mil-oss.dev>, using
either IPv4 or IPv6. I'm working to add support for https
and for a redirection from "www.mil-oss.dev" to "mil-oss.dev".

I now own the domain name, so if you want to see a change
in its DNS records, let me know.

--- David A. Wheeler

dwhe...@dwheeler.com

Jan 26, 2023, 6:26:24 PM1/26/23
to Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)
You can make changes to the site contents by changing this:

We don't have a license attached to the website, oddly enough.
I recommend that all MIL-OSS.dev website content be licensed
under Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY 4.0) unless otherwise noted.
We can add that as a LICENSE file.

John Scott III

Jan 26, 2023, 7:02:29 PM1/26/23
to mil...@googlegroups.com
Cool thanks Dave!
Agree about the license
Js

 Via phone
.... John Scott
Ion Channel
Ionchannel.io

On Jan 26, 2023, at 18:26, dwhe...@dwheeler.com <dwhe...@dwheeler.com> wrote:

www.mil-oss.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mil-oss/5072bf7b-63b1-4176-8852-f0a15724e16dn%40googlegroups.com.

Karl Fogel

Feb 8, 2023, 10:28:48 PM2/8/23
to David A. Wheeler, mil...@googlegroups.com
On 26 Jan 2023, David A. Wheeler wrote:
>All: the mil-oss.dev website is now back up.
>You can currently reach it via <http://mil-oss.dev>, using
>either IPv4 or IPv6. I'm working to add support for https
>and for a redirection from "www.mil-oss.dev" to "mil-oss.dev".

This is such a nice win. Thank you, David!

(I just pointed to the new site in an email that will be forwarded
to some state procurement officials who are looking for examples
and guidance.)

+1 on CC-BY as the license too, which I see is now implemented.

Best regards,
-Karl