Fwd: DC Startup Week

John Scott

Oct 3, 2023, 2:37:09 PM10/3/23
to miloss

Hey all,

Wanted to put this on your-all's radar.  A friend/colleague of mine turned me onto this and I completely spaced on it until today.

This is a week-long conference in or around DC that's focus is in short - startups.  I've purchased a ticket ($57) and plan on attending at least partially mostly because it's a great networking event, there may be some interest in some of the VC stuff I'm doing, and I hope to gain some resources/connections for some of the companies I'm advising.  I also just really like hearing what  new stuff people are trying to do.

Again, just wanted to put it on your radar.  If I see something that I think is specifically applicable to CoS I'll shoot another follow up email.  There's also a bunch of happy hours so if you like networking and free food/drink for ~$50 all week then might just be worth it to do that.

https://www.dcstartupweek.org/