Seeking early adopters and strategy for new product based on open source

John Morrison

Jun 28, 2024, 12:08:27 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)
Hi All;

Apologies in advance if this appeal for help from the community is too commercial.

We are seeking early adopters for our distributed situational awareness platform, GeoBlackboard™, which is largely (but not entirely) based upon open source.  Here is the two-pager with screenshots.  The quid pro quo is reduced price for help in shaping the product.

Open source, open standards, and open data are near and dear to our hearts, and we use all of them.  Having said that, we'd like to figure out an economically rational way to go forward without giving away the farm.  So if you are either a candidate early adopter, or you can point us to a successful similar product/company to emulate, please reply directly to me - to avoid spamming the list.

Thanks in advance,

John Morrison

---

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain proprietary, business-confidential, and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.