New Start: This Old Neighborhood - Rebuilding the Hood from the ground up

Miles Fidelman

Jun 28, 2024, 4:41:00 PMJun 28
to mil...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

It occurs to me that some of you might be interested in my latest attempt to herd cats and tilt at windmills - launching some working groups, at the suburban subdivision level, to start rebuilding our infrastructure before it goes the way of condo towers crumbling into the Atlantic while condo boards rearrange deck chairs by the pool.  (Particularly any of you who happen to live in a condo complex, perhaps serve on a board, as I find myself doing.)

Take a look, follow along, jump into the fray, spread the word!

Miles Fidelman, ThisOldNeighborhood.Net
ReEngineering Suburbia - The Internet Way

Best,

Miles
In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.
In our lab, theory and practice are combined:
nothing works and no one knows why.  ... unknown