Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

John Scott

da leggere,
31 mar 2021, 10:03:5831/03/21
a mil...@googlegroups.com

On March 31, 2021 at 10:02:49 AM, The MISI Team (con...@misi.tech) wrote:

MISI is Hiring!
View this email in your browser

MISI is Hiring!

MISI is expanding and looking for new team members. We are looking to hire for the following positions to work at our facilities in Columbia, MD and/or Linthicum, MD:

  • IT Manager
  • Cloud Engineer(s)
  • Program/Project Manager
  • Project Engineers (e.g., software developers and systems integrators)
  • Elasticsearch Architect/Developer
  • Tableau Architect/Developer
  • SOC Analysts
  • Receptionist/Office Manager

We are also looking for the following staff that can work remotely at least part time.

  • Director of Corporate Services (e.g., HR, IT, F&A)
  • Accounting Manager/Staff Accountant/Financial Business Manager

All positions require US citizenship and many of the positions require a security clearance. Please send your resume to directly to Karl Gumtow at kgu...@misi.tech.

----

Upcoming Events

Red Hat DevSecOps Lunch & Learn

April 8, 2021. Red Hat will provide a one hour Lunch and Learn presentation on DevSecOps. With Red Hat’s recent acquisition of StackRox, this event will highlight Red Hat’s Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes (RHACS). RHACS, powered by StackRox technology, protects your vital applications across build, deploy, and runtime. Learn more and Register here

----

NVIDIA GTC21

April 12-16, 2021. Join NVIDIA for breakthroughs in AI, data center, accelerated computing, healthcare, intelligent networking, game development, and more. Discover the advanced technologies that are transforming today's industries. Register now for free access to over 1200+ sessions during GTC. Learn more and Register here

----

ICS Lessons Learned from the Field

April 13, 2021 | 1pm EST. Mark Bristow, Director, NCCIC Hunt and Incident Response Team (HIRT) @DHS, and Armando Seay will host a virtual session on lessons learned from the front lines responding to critical infrastructure cyber attacks, but will also discuss supply chain cybersecurity threats such as the now infamous solarwinds breach. Learn more and Register here

----

ElasticON Public Sector

April 13, 2021 | 11am EST. MISI will be supporting a panel discussion with DoD and Industry on how data analysis and visualization solutions such as Elastic help security operations personnel identify cyber threats. MISI will discuss how the SOC it is testing as part of a DoD pilot for supporting defense industrial base supply chain cyber resilience and threat detection and sharing effort is helping to find and mitigate active threats for key DoD supply chain companies. Learn more and Register here

----

National Cryptologic Foundation - 25th Anniversary

April 14, 2021 | 9-10:30am EST. We hope you will join us for a very exciting virtual program on 14 April 2021, featuring a panel discussion with six former NSA directors to discuss challenges we have faced in the past 25 years, as well as challenges we may face in the next 25 years.

Scheduled panel participants include ADM Bobby Inman, USN (Ret), ADM William Studeman, USN (Ret), VADM J. Michael McConnell, USN (Ret), Lt Gen Kenneth Minihan, USAF (Ret), Gen Keith Alexander, USA (Ret), and ADM Michael Rogers, USN (Ret). Panel Moderator is Greg Myre, National Security Correspondent, NPR. Learn more and Register here

----

Investigating with Splunk Workshop

April 14, 2021 | 10am EST. This intensive, hands on workshop is designed to demonstrate how users will use Splunk in a real-world incident investigation scenario. We will use Splunk Enterprise, in combination with open source intelligence, to provide greater visibility into the totality of a security incident while mapping our findings to the Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain. Users will leave with a better understanding of how to use Splunk to efficiently conduct a security investigation. Space is limited. Learn more and Register here

----

Tech Talk: Enabling Trusted Compute in Untrusted Locations through the Use of Privacy Enhancing Technologies

April 22, 2021 | 1pm EST. In this presentation, Dr. Ryan Carr will provide an overview of the foundational technologies in this powerful category and discuss how recent advances are enabling Data in Use protection for critical mission use cases. He will address the unique challenges PETs can overcome in the mission space for applications in search/collaboration as well as machine learning. Learn more and Register here

----

Hack the Capitol

May 4, 2021. Our partners, IC Village are hosting Hack the Capitol again this year. It's a great event. Have you seen ICS Village's ranges and demonstrations units? The DreamPort facility has one in the lobby, but there are other cool examples of their dedication to best-in-class ICS training and knowledge using the real thing. MISI has a travel kit built by them that is also very cool! Learn more and Register here

----

RSAC365 Virtual Experience

May 17 - 20, 2021. Did you attend last week's RSAC365 virtual sessions? If not, you can catch many of the great lectures and ask the expert sessions and panel discussions as they get posted to the RSAC website. MISI supported the lightning round presentations sponsored by ICS Village to discuss lessons learned from last year's Hack the Building 2020. MISI was also supported the RSAC365 Office Hours, an open forum for questions from participants on cybersecurity. Learn more and Register here

----

MISI, GBC MISI Academy, NSA and the DoD Office of Small Business Programs Cyber Education Diversity Skills Program

Do you know a cybersecurity student attending a Historically Black College/University (HBCU) or Minority Serving Institution? Help us spread the word about the CyberShip, a unique internship program for college seniors attending an HBCU with an existing NSA Center of Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity (NSA CAE-C) designation or an HBCU NSA CAE-C candidate school. This six week paid internship program is accepting applications now for the March 2021 cohort. Learn more and Register here

----

Help us spread the word about MISI & DreamPort!

Please help us to spread the word about MISI & DreamPort, and share this message on social media and with your friends, or ask them to sign up at MISI.tech or DreamPort.tech. Please follow MISI on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn! We'll really appreciate it!

Keep innovating and collaborating!

Twitter
LinkedIn
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Copyright © 2021, Maryland Innovation & Security Institute. All rights reserved.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi