Looking for AEROSPACE REPORT NO. TOR-2023-00930 "xBOM Standards Comparison - CycloneDX, SPDX and Catalog Data Standard"

David A. Wheeler

Jun 20, 2023, 2:59:20 PM6/20/23
to mil...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm looking for a document, can anyone lend a hand?

The document is:
AEROSPACE REPORT NO. TOR-2023-00930
"xBOM Standards Comparison - CycloneDX, SPDX and Catalog Data Standard"
Feb 2, 2023
Authors: Evan Bryers (Cyber Defense Solutions), Clancy Mitchell (Cyber Defense Solutions), Paul de Naray (National Space Systems Engineering)

The LF is trying to encourage OSS projects to provide SBOMs, and we'd really like to see what that document says.

Thanks so much!

--- David A. Wheeler

dwhe...@dwheeler.com

Jun 20, 2023, 3:54:45 PM6/20/23
to Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)
.... and I just got a copy of that document. Thank you everyone!

Robert Vietmeyer

Jun 21, 2023, 7:14:11 PM6/21/23
to mil...@googlegroups.com
I’ll talk to Paul, I should be able to get you the doc.

Best, Rob

www.mil-oss.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Military Open Source Software (Mil-OSS)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mil-oss/44DA8456-A114-476F-A59A-6F76F6F092D6%40dwheeler.com.

David Wheeler

Jun 21, 2023, 7:22:15 PM6/21/23
to mil-oss

On 2023-06-21 19:13 -04:00 EDT, "Robert Vietmeyer" <rob.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I’ll talk to Paul, I should be able to get you the doc.

Thanks but no need, I got a copy!!