DOWNLOAD [epub]] My Date with the Prince: A Sweet Royalty, Enemies to Lovers, Fake Relationship Romantic Comedy By TJ Amberson on Ipad New Version

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

kraun...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
30.03.2023, 04:30:4130.03.23
an mikeri...@googlegroups.com

Read and download eBook By : TJ Amberson ( My Date with the Prince: A Sweet Royalty, Enemies to Lovers, Fake Relationship Romantic Comedy ) in PDF, EPub online.

My Date with the Prince: A Sweet Royalty, Enemies to Lovers, Fake Relationship Romantic Comedy

by TJ Amberson

#

Download Or Read Here =>My Date with the Prince: A Sweet Royalty, Enemies to Lovers, Fake Relationship Romantic Comedy

Synopsis : Alexander is the most arrogant man Doctor Chloe Sheridan has ever had the displeasure of meeting. He also happens to be drop-dead gorgeous . . . oh, and he's the crown prince of a small European country. When an unexpected turn of events brings Alexander, the crown prince of Norstavia, to the emergency department where Chloe works, sparks fly between the two of them as intensely as their personalities clash. Though they never want to see each other again, His Royal Highness needs someone to pretend to be his girlfriend during a two-week celebration in Norstavia, and Chloe wants to raise money for a cause that she passionately believes in. So when Prince Alexander offers to donate a sizable sum to Chloe's charity if she travels to Norstavia as his fake girlfriend, it's a deal she can't refuse. All Chloe and Alexander have to do is make sure they don't actually fall in love . . .MY DATE WITH THE PRINCE is a laugh-out-loud, sweet romantic comedy with sizzling chemistry, breath-stealing

Details :

Author : TJ Amberson

Pages : 333 pages

Publisher : English Trails Publishing