Read [PDF]> How to Kill Men and Get Away With It: A deliciously dark, hilariously twisted debut psychological thriller, about friendship, love and murder for 2023! By Katy Brent on Audible New Edition

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

kraun...@gmail.com

no leída,
30 mar 2023, 4:30:2930/3/23
a mikeri...@googlegroups.com

Read and download eBook By : Katy Brent ( How to Kill Men and Get Away With It: A deliciously dark, hilariously twisted debut psychological thriller, about friendship, love and murder for 2023! ) in PDF, EPub online.

How to Kill Men and Get Away With It: A deliciously dark, hilariously twisted debut psychological thriller, about friendship, love and murder for 2023!

by Katy Brent

#

Download Or Read Here =>How to Kill Men and Get Away With It: A deliciously dark, hilariously twisted debut psychological thriller, about friendship, love and murder for 2023!

Synopsis : Meet Kitty Collins.FRIEND. LOVER. KILLER.Have you ever walked home at night, keys in hand, ready to throw a punch in self-defence? That?s how it all started. The killing spree, I mean.I sort of tripped into this role? Literally. The first one was following me. That guy from the nightclub who wouldn?t leave me alone. I pushed him, he stumbled, and fell onto his own broken wine bottle. Oops. It was such a waste of a good house white.But now I can?t seem to stop and nor do I want to? I?ve got a taste for revenge and quite frankly, I?m killing it.

Details :

Author : Katy Brent

Pages : pages

Publisher :