Download [pdf]' The Diplomat's Wife By Pam Jenoff on Audible New Edition

0 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

kraun...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
30 Mar 2023 04:29:2530.03.2023
alıcı mikeri...@googlegroups.com

Read and download eBook By : Pam Jenoff ( The Diplomat's Wife ) in PDF, EPub online.

The Diplomat's Wife

by Pam Jenoff

#

Download Or Read Here =>The Diplomat's Wife

Synopsis : From the New York Times bestselling author of The Orphan?s Tale and The Lost Girls of Paris comes a tale of sacrifice and heartbreak in the aftermath of WWIIHow have I been lucky enough to come here, to be alive, when so many others are not? I should have died? But I am here.1945. Having survived the brutality of a Nazi prison camp, Marta Nederman is lucky to have escaped with her life. Recovering from the horror, she meets Paul, an American soldier who gives her hope of a happier future. But their plans to meet in London are dashed when Paul?s plane crashes.Devastated and pregnant, Marta marries Simon, a caring British diplomat, and glimpses the joy that home and family can bring. But her happiness is threatened when she learns of a Communist spy in British intelligence, and that the one person who can expose the traitor is connected to her past.

Details :

Author : Pam Jenoff

Pages : 384 pages

Publisher : Park Row