.flp Source File

Scott L

Apr 2, 2019, 5:10:49 PM4/2/19
to MikeOS
Where can I find the source code for the mikeos.flp file?

I am also interested on how it works, so I would be grateful if anybody who knows a lot about how it would teach me. :)

Michael Saunders

Apr 2, 2019, 5:24:08 PM4/2/19
to Scott L, MikeOS
On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 23:10, Scott L <jayle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I find the source code for the mikeos.flp file?

The question doesn't make any sense. The source code is assembled into
binaries, which are then added to a floppy disk image via the build
scripts. It's al there in the code and the documentation...

> I am also interested on how it works, so I would be grateful if anybody who knows a lot about how it would teach me. :)

Have you read the System Developer Handbook?
http://mikeos.sourceforge.net/handbook-sysdev.html -- I suspect not. I
get loads of questions from people who don't read the docs (that I put
a lot of time into), so please don't ask things that are I've written
about elsewhere :-)