subject line prefix?

Justin R. Miller

Mar 13, 2024, 11:54:25 PMMar 13
to mik...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I’m enjoying the conversation about MikeOS. But I noticed that whenever I get an email from the group, the subject line is bare and only includes what the sender wrote, i.e. there is no indication that it is about MikeOS. Would it be possible to add something like this to messages from this list?

It just seems odd to be to have an email about e.g. assembly language from someone I don’t know or whose name I don’t recall, and each time it’s a bit of a reset until I figure out the context.

No big deal either way, but just a suggestion / request. Happy to be on the list regardless.

JM

Michael Saunders

Mar 14, 2024, 4:17:51 AMMar 14
to Justin R. Miller, mik...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

Good idea! I've updated the settings now, so future messages should
have [MikeOS] at the start.

Cheers