Re: TriadOS

Michael Saunders

Mar 15, 2022, 12:59:14 PM3/15/22
to MikeOS
Hi Foster,

Maybe you can provide a bit more background on what you're trying to
do -- otherwise, you might find it hard to get contributors. MikeOS is
already "focused on low-level programming", albeit with a BASIC and
FORTH interpreter, so what exactly is going to be different in your
case?

There've been a million forks of MikeOS over the years (and I
encourage them, when they want to do things beyond the scope of
MikeOS) but almost all haven't done anything radically different, and
just wither out....

Mike