Re: https://github.com/JoeTardan/mikeOS-Beta

Message has been deleted

Michael Saunders

Dec 27, 2021, 8:08:34 AM12/27/21
to Joe Tardan, MikeOS
Thanks Joe. Can you please also post to the group, a list of all the changes you've made? That's very important, so we can all see what you changed (and why).

Documentation in MikeOS is just as important as important as the code, so we need to keep track of all changes.

Cheers,
Mike

On Mon, 27 Dec 2021, 13:41 Joe Tardan, <joet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

it seems that this is a bit tiled.
I've seen the MikeOS original and the derivatives.  Also stopped.
And it occurred to me. What if we all collaborate together? It's just an idea.
I have developed a new mikeOS Beta. And I've uploaded it to Github.
Look at the FLP and say you think so.

Joe Tardan

Joe Tardan

Dec 28, 2021, 9:55:53 PM12/28/21