why my page leads to Mihtool crash

Youth overturn

Aug 3, 2013, 8:18:39 AM8/3/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody:

why my page leads to Mihtool crash http://testwww.flynavi.cn/webflynavi/start.html?name=地图选点&lng=116.309272&lat=39.979194#requestPath

it works in safari and chrome of iPad 2

Best regards

unbuglee

Aug 3, 2013, 11:57:03 AM8/3/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
I see,if I got rid of the Chinese words it will works,I'll do some research to figure it out,maybe fix it in the next version.

Youth overturn

Aug 3, 2013, 1:06:12 PM8/3/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Yes, if I replace the Chinese character with English , it works. But even if I use encodeURI to convert it and fails to open the page.

unbuglee

Aug 3, 2013, 1:22:32 PM8/3/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
I'll  figure that out.

Youth overturn

Aug 10, 2013, 11:27:15 AM8/10/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
I update MIHTool to the newest version, now it works if URL encoded. But the URL like this:
http://testwww.flynavi.cn/webflynavi/start.html?name=地图&lng=116.309272&lat=39.979194#share
It can access by chrome not MIHTool on iPad 2.

In addition if disable catch checked, the app will crash.

BTW if I want to input some code in console, the keyboard will mask the console, I can't see what I input and must hide console to see it.

unbuglee

Aug 10, 2013, 11:43:53 AM8/10/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
This because you url has "#",MIHTool's HTTP server can not get  those hash values from the request,try to replace "#" with "%23",also for now you have to clear cache by yourself,sorry.
And check this video to see how to maximize the web inspector so you will not be blocked by the keyboard :)

unbuglee

Aug 10, 2013, 11:53:37 AM8/10/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com

Youth overturn

Aug 10, 2013, 2:46:04 PM8/10/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Excellent, I know how to do it. Thank you very much. It is an awesome tool to debug web page in iPad especially when no iMac .