Can't see any traffic in the network pannel

Doron Haskel

May 21, 2013, 12:31:12 AM5/21/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Really great concept, will be much useful for my team.
However in any site I'm loading (not SSL) the network tab is stay empty.
in addition would like to get more information about the performance API.

Thanks

Doron

unbuglee

May 21, 2013, 2:26:37 AM5/21/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Due to weinre,you will not see any traffic that finished before the weinre client is connect.Mostly the network pannel works good for AJAX,you can check this video out.But MIHTool has HAR Viewer which let you get all of the request infomation.You can use HAR Viewer directly in iPad or just remote to get HAR Data.
MIHTool has the basic performance API,you can type "performance" in the console pannel of the inspector just like Chrome DevTool does,or remote to get the performance API JSON,or just use performance object in your JS code(after the page finish loaded).More about remote control please open the HTTP Server link from your computer with Chrome.Hope this help ;)