HAR viewer crash

P@ta In.SEO

Jan 18, 2014, 3:15:10 PM1/18/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
When I try use HAR viewer in iPad mini retina iOS 7 Program crash. This is once method to check all network client-server requests as I understand.
I try clear all, restart application and another magic. Please check errors )
For example I use URL like http://ya.ru (no chines characters).

unbuglee

Jan 18, 2014, 10:35:24 PM1/18/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
But you can turn off the HTTP Server and try again.
The problem maybe is you device is not in a local net work.
I still do some research for this issue.I might fix this in the next release.

P@ta In.SEO

Jan 19, 2014, 9:33:06 AM1/19/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
I try with enabled and disabled http server, in home local network (wifi router) and cellular connection. When I press menu item "HAR viewer (waterfall)" program is crash.

unbuglee

Jan 19, 2014, 9:36:25 AM1/19/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for report.I'll do some research for this issue.I might fix this in the next release.

P@ta In.SEO

Feb 10, 2014, 2:56:46 PM2/10/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
What about update with bug fixes?

unbuglee

Feb 10, 2014, 9:04:56 PM2/10/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
My bad, man.I'm working on other plan of MIHTool,also my real job keeps me busy,I'll do my best to keep it up,thanks for your patiences :)

unbuglee

Mar 5, 2014, 6:22:00 AM3/5/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Bug fixed,you'll see the new version release soon :) sorry for the troubles.