Styles and Computed Style doesn't work

thee...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2014, 3:47:14 PM3/19/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am using MIH tool on Ipad, and "styles" and "computed style" do not work. They both appear blank, even when the arrow is clicked.
this is the only bit I actually need.
Any ideas?
cheers
elvis

unbuglee

Mar 19, 2014, 10:34:58 PM3/19/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
This happens:
1.The web inspector does not select the right target automatically,you might do it manually in the Remote panel please check this video.also if it lose connect,please refresh your page and reload web inspector,this is how weinre works,also see how to use weinre.
2.The web inspector requires a server which I deployed at Landon,if your location too far to load the request,you can switch the server to your own,
please check the “Switch weinre Server”  command in HTTP Server to see how to switch server :)