Problems on iPad Air?

chris...@bbrmotorsports.com

Oct 21, 2014, 6:29:54 PM10/21/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
I have used the MIHTool with great luck on the iPad Mini (non-Retina iOS 7), and various iPhones.  I'm having some website trouble with the iPad Air (still iOS 7), so I was hoping to use your tool to figure out my other issues.  Anyway, when I ran MIHTool with my test website, all was good.  I struggled to get the debug info over on my PC, but the page worked fine on the iPad.  At the end of the testing my page returned to a default page and locked up MIHTool.  Now when I'm trying to start up MIHTool it is stuck on that page and hangs.  I close MIHTool, but it always comes up on that page and hangs when I start it back up.  I can't get into the MIHTool settings to try to change this default startup page.  I try to run the "loadurl" line from my PC but it MIHTool never seems to see it.   Any thoughts?

Also, just wanted to say thanks for developing MIHTool.  It is really great for debugging iOS quirks. Thanks!

Chris Brown
BBR Motorsports, Inc

unbuglee

Oct 22, 2014, 2:03:12 AM10/22/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Hum,I can see the problem is MIHTool auto save the last page and go into a crazy crash circle.
I think you can try to uninstall MIHTool and try again,also you can go to iPad's setting to delete MIHTool's data before uninstall it.
I'll find a iPad Air to get some test,see if it's the 64bit issue.
Thanks for your report.Have a nice day ;)